Monday, December 01, 2008

I have alot of things to blog about, seriously.

Sunday 30/11/08

Went cycling with volleyballers. val suddenly lose her balance or sth, Maybe beacause i was cycling too fast, I dont know what happened back there. I think the bike gear punctured into her leg. The wound was like v v horrible. 3 holes, kinda deep.

Then i cycled her back while her dad came to fetch her back. Immediately they went to the clinic to get the wound cleaned. & i dno what happened alrd. Hope she's alright nows.

Cycled a while more then went to return the bikes.
Decided to have buffet, at sakura. You know what, from 6pm all of us eat till 9.30pm. Spent 3 hours eating. Ate alot, until i can see my tummy. Lol. We ordered 6 hotplates. & junwei is a big eater. He eats alot alot alot. Bused back to amk. We played dare & dare in the bus. Hilarious please. Junwei make me laugh until I almost had cramps. I also tio!
Did a v diu lian thing in the bus, lucky nobody knows me.

Had a fun day with them la. They rocks :D


Photos will do the talking.

& i dont know what's wrong with the file, cant rotate at all. haha, maybe it's because it a read-only file. Tilt your head or sth to look at the photos.









































































here's the t shirt i made for mummy. I think she's falling in love with it.











Today 1/12/08

Jelene gave me morning call. Dragged myself up, bath & get changed. Went to meet the sec3s & the rest at macs for breakfast. I didnt eat, cause my yesterday's buffet food haven digest. Hahah.

Had match with Hai sing catholic School. Good game. (:
Nth much to blog about alrd.

Renee, weilin & sharon came my house. Played wii & volleyball. So called NG day, hahaha, sharon & renee knows why right. The videos i laughed until i almost fall off the chair.

volleyballer's bbq
on 22nd dec. Take notes!
Mummy's nagging at me already. Arghs, Goodnights people.



No comments: